This advanced session takes you from the basic concepts in the foundations session and builds capacity to be a better support to co-workers and those who disclosed that they have experienced sexual and/or gender-based harassment. You will learn to receive reports with empathy, care and good practices and build an environment where it is safe to come forward.
If you are responsible for investigating reports of harassment, we can also add an additional module to train your team on how to build an investigation process and conduct interviews centred on victims-survivors.
This workshop helps you be better able to:
- Identify barriers to sexual and gender-based harassment reporting in your organization
- Identify and apply best practices for addressing sexual and gender-based harassment reports in your organization
- Draft a basic action plan for addressing sexual and gender-based harassment reports
- Support and advise colleagues who have been harassed
- Coach others on how to advise and support colleagues who have been harassed
Optional add-on session on building an investigation process and conducting interviews centred on victims-survivors.